Floral Top


 Hey, it has been a while let me just mention that Bon Voyáge Dreaming is playing in the background and I am in love, with them.

This floral top is as old as me, yes it is and I am not just saying that because I thriffted it or it has those old vibes radiating from it, no no honey, this baby that has a satin feel with a classy touch and really comfortable kinda cotton in layered belonged to my mum. Yes! It's raid mum's closet for a piece kinda post.

I saw her wearing it growing up and I have to say it wasn't one of my favorite blouses on her closet. Can we just clap for my mom, she took good care of it. Twenty years later and her daughter is rocking it. Still looks new, feels good and looks good. 
What do you think?





Share:

1 comments

  1. Hello,

    Wow, beautiful pics !

    Sarah, https://sarahmodeeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete