Me, One Shoulder and Mom.

Hey beautiful people, I know y'all have that question of why so quiet? And I do have the answer. I have been sick for a whole dang month. I never thought something like that'd ever happen to me but it is dang true and sad and I have a new appreciation for health now. Like enjoy the fact that you have your appetite, and you can walk around without feeling dizzy or weak....you know the whole sickish feeling: appreciate it big time.

It all started with the off shoulder trend and I loved it and now we are seeing more and more of one shoulder show. It was worn with sweaters and long slouchy tees and I loved it but now, we are seeing shirts and denim jackets worn like this. My first take on it was numb but after a while it grew on me and now I can't seem to get enough.

I paired mine with mom jeans (I repeat, I have a tone of them. Why? Simply coz I yhi k they are the best things to resurface back to the fashion world.) I rolled the bottom to give it a but of a flare-i-put -allot- of - thought kinda a feel. The silver heels I felt went great with the cool vibe though I think black strappy heels will go well too.

It is fun to show one side only especially if its with a shirt it just feels good and on point so try it out and enjoy.

See y'all soon. Ohh and tell me what you think.









Share:

2 comments

  1. This is so cool, I will defo try this 🙋🙋
    Love M
    www.kaleidosvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do Marianne. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete