How to style a button down shirt


The button down shirt has been making its way around the fashion industry for a while now and to see it back has me thinking of the high school days (you know what I mean if you studied  in Kenya and most likely did the 844 system in  a school that followed the British system lol), Wearing the particular piece can be a bit of a challenge if you don't work at an office where a white shirt is kind of  a mandatory thing and you are not in school. Well worry not because I am here to show you a casual way of how you can style the shirt. I had a few more ways of how you can do it but this one was the easiest one and probably the one that will kind of keep the stares away if you are planning on hitting the streets. 
Hope you enjoy the few pictures.




The cropped jeans are the in thing right now and I loved he idea of it with the white button down. tell me what you think.

Tags:

Share:

1 comments

  1. The way you've tucked in one side of the shirt reminds me of Joy Kendi :-)
    I love how you paired the outfit..Simple and stunning!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete