Hey Mama






 When I was a teen, getting to wear anything my mom owned without me completely changing how it looked was difficult,actually impossible and it never even crossed my mind but not now. Most of the things she owns I always find myself rushing for a piece or two or like in this case everything apart from the shoes and I like it. I love that I can pick out clothes from her closet and totally rock it without feeling off or odd.  Yes, everything is from her closet apart from the shoes and I love it. Tell me what you think.





Share:

4 comments

  1. From your mum's closet? :o the look is so fresh and modern, love the turban addition!

    http://nownotforever.blogspot.co.ke/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you petty. On ething I have known is that quality pieces never go out of trend.

      Delete
  2. Nice!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete