The minimal list


I never like trends, in fact I don't follow most of them. I know you are having the questioning face and I am having the answering face on right now. It is simple, I think when it comes to trends a lot of people get into it and destroy it. I know it is a stupid reason but that's just my stupid reason but when I descoved the minimalist trend I was completly dragged in. 

What's not to like, the colors ,the clean cut to almost everything and the fact that everything is earthy and not overdone. I must say it took me a year to get the hang of it, OK I am still trying it and I love it. Main reason ? It just screams my name. Everything says me with this trend and I love it. 

Choose to go with the solid earthy colors. 

P.s- I made the pocket on the shirt and I love the out come.




Share:

2 comments

  1. This is so cute. the minimal trend to me is wearing less items to reduce 'clutter' and making them work. The result always makes me feel clean. ^_^

    http://thriftyandambitious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the trend is great right. Thanks Mariaane.

      Delete