MEDUSA HEAD ON ME












Hello beautiful, I know you wondering why the tittle, it is kinda a long story but I will make it short. I was listening to versace by migos (my playlist be wild and diverse) and going through the pictures and guess who had an Eurika moment?? This girl (insert two thumbs-mine- pointing at me.) Down to the outfit, the weather in Nairobi has been getting Cray Cray - this is like my 100th time to say this- so I went with a turtle neck that is light. I totally love everything about this turtle neck, the colour... Can you say colour. Too bad it aint mine. The jeans, ok so the pants make uo the big part of the title mainly because it is versace. The coat, come on you know I am addicted to it. 

Tell me what you think. 
Xo. 
Turltle neck¦sister's
Coat¦thriffted
Pants¦Giffted. 
Shoes¦thriffted. 

Share:

1 comments