FINDING A BALANCE.













So the rains started - happy??  Kinda. Though I don't get why the weather is moody as hell, one minute it is raining then the next it is hot and annoying anyway today I had one of those days where you go with please dont shine too much outfit. The short sleeved knitted pull neck sweater as top gave a bit of coolness if it did shine too much and gave warmth for the cold part. The skirt (that has made a couple of appearance on the blog) was my go to for the floral/ artsy feel. The knee length socks that I made (yes I am that girl who when she wants something she gets it and well I have been looking for the perfect fit and material and couldn't get any) was to keep me warm. Tell me what you think. 

Sweater ¦Thrifted
Skirt¦ Thrifted
Socks¦DIY
Shoes¦Thriffted. 

Xo. 

Share:

4 comments

  1. hair... your dedication to rocking that hair is inspiring, you maybe should consider trying to show different ways of rocking that hair-styles and what nots :P
    love the outfit here and the post is well done.
    enjoy your weekend dear :)

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you wanjiru.. You have a point i shoukd get to try new looks... I am a bad creature of habbits.... I will definitely get down to it. Rock a new look. Thanks for stopping by love.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful look! Those shoes made my ovaries tingle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hun you are incredibly funny. Always making me laugh my lungs out.... Hahhahaha thanks booboo.

      Delete