ALL ABOARD.












So it has been like over two werks since I posted, eell let me just say I was a bit caught up and am back. Apology? Well hell yeah, I am sorry. Will I try my level best to stick to a schedule (that I am going to make today.)

So this outfit, let's get down to breaking it down. (my mind is currently on the fact that I saw a beautiful chloe dress on Friday and I didn't take it. Hurt.)  This is something that you wear on a not so busy day, pair a t-shirt with pants that you have been keeping in your closet with no idea of how to pair it up. T-SHIRTS never disappoint, trust me, get a pair of these babies. They are life savers and lets talk about the detail on this one. ON this high waisted pants, I have had them for like for two years just never found the courage to put it on and honey if you have been a regular reader here then you know how much I love high waist pants.

So tell me what you think.

T-shirt ¦ Thriffted
Pants¦Thriffted
Shoes¦thriffted
Bag¦ Giffted
Neck piece¦Diy
Hat¦Thriffted

Xo. 

Share:

8 comments

  1. Looking awesome..loving the look :-)
    www.emillymoraa.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing eye for vintage, I can't believe most of this outfit was thrifted. I love the pants, the colour and fit is great. Thanks for the inspiration, I just thought of a an outfit.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fact that I have inspired you. Thanks Sarah for the stop.

      Delete
  3. you made that necklace???? absolutely fab!!!!! love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhee, well the things I do when I want something. Hehehe

      Delete
  4. Nice one dear, see the love and art of jewelry is strong somewhere 😍
    Lovely post

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete