BASIC.


Lets talk about the fact that a black dress is a staple piece that every woman needs. (sorry my mind is currently taken by This video. Thank me later. Lol)  anyway am back and focused. Black dress, it doesn't matter if it's long or short or mid length one (am currently in search of one. A perfect one in particular.) 
So I was going for the basic look and if you know me you know that shirts and pants work for my basic look. I find it hard to rock a skirt, especially a dress (mental note taken - I need to start putting on skirts and dresses) so I paired this dress with a shirt and ngomas to give it that basic feel, or is touch. 

A bit of the basic pieces in my closet are
T-shirts
Shirts 
Denim jackets 
Ngoma
Shorts.... 
This are the ones on top of my head now - and domt get me wrong all these pieces could be turned into high all classed up ready for dinner or high event clothes. ( I need to do one post showing this- including ngoma shoes.) 

So tell me what you think. 


                  I tied the shirt around my waist for a more fitted look.                                         (the shirt belongs to a guy).





Dress-old
Shirt-"giffted" from a friend /thanks Nathaniel. 
Shoes-Nakumatt(old) 


THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY. 
Xo. 

Later my pretties. 

Share:

4 comments

  1. You look gorgeous darling....black dresses always slay any look, I like!!

    www.thriftyandambitious.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne. We all need the black dress

      Delete
  2. A basic slack dress is a definite staple is every girls wardrobe. I prefer this look with the shirt tied around the waist though.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah i like it with the shirt around the waist too

      Delete