Tumblr CHECK 3









So ots that time again, tumblr check.

I wont lie, I love this time too like ceazy ( I just cursed and deleted)  anyway back to serious business.  I love tumblr so much, I am an addict for real and to share with you  this time, I decided to go with interior decor because its what has me glued on my screen, that and the cute couples and women with colour hair (aww, smiles just thinking of it.) 

Hope you liked the pictures (courtesy of tumblr) 
Tell me what you think. 

Xoxo.

Share:

12 comments

  1. Love this inspiration, cant wait to decorate my own home.

    Do you have Bloglovin'?! Let's follow each other!

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Thank you falasha. I will get on

      Delete
  2. Wow!!The decor in every single one of these pictures is simply amazing
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are amazing ones :)
    beautiful
    xoxo

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a good collection of interior decor. I can't pick a fave but I'd go with 5&6....I can totally relate with the two themes. I admit to not frequenting Tumblr but I get to sample it through your blog.
    For interior decor & architecture ideas in general I go to home.com...always blows my mind away.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will will definitely check out home. Com. I will try to make this tumblr check an often thing on the blog.

      Delete
  5. Great blog!
    Would you like to support each other by following each other´s blog? ^_^

    Et Omnia Vanitas

    ReplyDelete