OK to CROP















Hello people, how you doing. 

Tell me y'all are ready for the weekend ? 

So about a month ago there was this bloggers meting and I wanted to pull this look but I was a bit of a chicken to even try it. So last week,  I decided to see how it would look and I honestly adored it and trust me it one of my fave looks considerng I am making huge steps with a good tummy. 

I can't wait to rock it when the weather gods bless us with the sun again

Tell me wht you think of it. 

Coat|old
Crop top | was mums I altered it. 
Pants|thriftted
Shoes|Here

Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the combination. Rock that flat tummy with all you've got Hun cause it's looking good. I like the balance between the crop top and the over sized pants...plus the touch of class with the heels.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.co.ke/

    ReplyDelete