NAVY with YELLOW
















It is always hard to come up with the starting sentence but once you have it the rest flows so fast.

So I am writing this while watching sponge bob, blame it on my siblings, but I do admit that I like it. maybe you guys don't know this but I am a huge cartoon fan and sponge bob is on the top five of my list.

So the out fit, I came up with it for those days when you are having work related lets meet at a café  or restaurant meeting and not in the office outfit.

Skirt details, well I got  it from my grandma when it was long and ugly but the feel of the fabric, the front button design and the color made me get attached to it. Can you believe it was in my closet for two years. I pulled it out and after some scissors and a needle and thread I finally made something that I liked. (Sorry grandma)

I paired it with a yellow tank top and an oversized navy blue blazer and there is the look.

Tell me what you think.

Share:

5 comments

  1. Haha....the skirt did need the big chop cause it now looks gorgeous Hun. I like how you styled it into a comfy girly look.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.co.ke/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. Thank you linet.

      Delete
  2. You are rocking that natural hair with so much elegance and class gallll! I love the pop of yellow on your outfit! A beautiful combo indeed!
    www.styledbymilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rocking that natural hair with so much elegance and class gallll! I love the pop of yellow on your outfit! A beautiful combo indeed!
    www.styledbymilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks amazing.....how do you even get to that.
    https://aggiebest.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete