Tumblr CHECK 2

I am writing this on my way to see a friend,currently obssesed with Robin Schulz as the sun goes down  and Ghost by Hasley which the video is pure genius. And with that aside I would like to apologize for no post lately, it has just been a crazy roller coaster that I hope will end soon. The ups and down and not forgetting the crazy speed has me feeling like I will hurl any time BUT don't get me wrong I am not giving up on blogging.


With that said lets get down to today's post which. It's that time again where you get to see what I have been up to or rather what tickles my fancy on tumblr. So lets start.

                                      1.Interior Design.









                                                     2.Food.
Is it possible to blame the cold for eating too much junk. But I work out too.







3.Art.







                                                           4.Fashion.






                                              5.Beautiful Views.

So I had no idea what the tittle of these pictures could be so I went with Beautiful Views. Don't judge.







See you next time lovies.

Xo.

Share:

2 comments

  1. i should join tumbler but i don't know the difference between pintrest and it :(

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've oohd and aaahd at the beautiful interior decor and the images will stick in my head for a while....sigh!Obsessed with white rooms!

    www.mumbishokey.com

    ReplyDelete