SOCKs IT UP












                          I was laughing at God knows what here.
                                                           ☺


So how are you been, I have been good just enjoying the sun before I am sure the cold comes back. Lol
I have been listening to Seinabo SeySey younger and I have to say it my new best jam. I can't start a day without listening to it. The song talks to me, it was like written to me.

So I am a huge fun of the  socks trend  and I have decided on trying it out. Tell me what you think. 

HAT|Here 
Skirt |Here and Here
Top | Mr price
Shoes| Gifted
Socks |Random shop in town.




Share:

4 comments

  1. beacause its Vida and because i was the first to see, like and comment on this post, can i please have that skirt :) am a good preacher, ill tell everyone how lovely you are, aha? #hidesface#

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha wanjiru you should come for it.
      Thank yo for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Lol @wanjiru. The skirt Almasi, its cute, decent and looks good on you. Love what you did with the socks....school girl vibes.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap school girl vibes, thank you linet

      Delete