Stuck by IT












Dress|Here, sweater| sisters , Hat | Gikomba, shoes |brother's


Hello lovely people ,sorry for the haitus but I have been extra caught up with school BUT finally I have a three week break ...or is it two, I don't know and honestly I don't want to find out BECAUSE I want to enjoy this time that I have without thinking of a limit.
So the rains are finally upon us and boy oh boy do I love it. I was never a rain surpoter until I discovered that styling gloomy is actually more fun than styling a rainy day and I came up with this. I have started being obsessed with this style and works well with the cold rainy weather.
 I hope you like it.

Share:

6 comments

  1. ARe those literally sschool shoes haha I never knew they would look so damn good on an outfit mama!!

    www.thereelrhee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes gun . I just !is see me some toughees lol. Plus I needed something like them lol. Thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Well, never thought I'd see the day toughees graced the blog...but you did rock them well with the florals. In this age, its so easy to look good in the rainy season.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you linet. Wanted to try something different . glad you liked it.

      Delete
  3. Aww, I adore that dress. Great colors and well styled with the rest in black

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete