OUTFIT INSPIRATION

1.Girly girl. 





Now this out fit is for those days you feel like letting your inner girly girl roam the streets. Lol. I saw this dress and my brian quickly jumped to high tea in Britain with the queen. I love it.
So throw a good blazer and flats and it makes a good  girly out fit for the office.  Whats your take.
Dress|thriffted-300
Blazer|Thriffted-ngara (old) 

2.Grunge tumblr day. 


So by the heading on this outfit you have figured out that I love tumblr if not then.... Mmmmmmhhh...  Idk what to say to that. Ok I am a huge tumblr fan. It is my second best app after instagram.  I spend more time on tumblr than on instagram.
So why the name....? The T-shirt. The whole beachy thing that looks like its fading - awesome - then the fact that the pants are cut out on the knees (sorry I forgot to straighten the pants). A black cardigan for the crazy weather and vualla...
Tee|Thriffted 20/=
Watch|Gifted
Cardigan |sister's 
Pants|Thriffted 50/= 

3.Checked and plain tee. 


Every woman shuld have a plain white tee that can not be said enough. Add a good blazer to geouge upbthe look.
Blazer|old
Tee|mr price 700/=
Pants|thrifted old
Hat |thrifted 500/=

4.  Bow it up. 


This look explains itself. The ripped jeans have a boyish feel the bow on the sweat tee makes it girly and a round hat finishes the look.
I LOVE THIS HAT. it will be the death of me. Lol
Pants|Here
Sweatshirt |thriffted 40/=
Hat |on top outfit. 




Sorry for not posting lately, I have been held up in school and all. Too busy can't wait for this week to end to have a break and get to posting. This semester has been too over whelming on me. I feel like a zombie. Lol.
Hope to see you soon

XoXo. 

Share:

5 comments

  1. Looks like blog got a new look!!
    Love love it!!

    www.thereelrhee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun.... I just had to upgrade lol

      Delete
  2. I hear you gal, can't wait to be done with school.
    I love all the looks....the girly look and the destroyed pants are my favorite though....plus the sequined bow.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....................................................................................
    Cool!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM
    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete