The LIEBSTER AWARD


I was nominated for the Liebster award by the amazing Jacey of The Style Ballad.  So here goes.

1.Do you find blogging fun, why?
   Honestly I love it.  I mean you dress up and show the world what you have managed to put together and  also getting peoples comments on it. The rush of you haven't uploaded lately, the writing the fact that sometimes your brain refuses to work, the fact that you feel unmotivated lol. Iove this rush. 


2.What is your favorite holiday? Why?
  Thats not something hard to think about, its definitely chrismas. The best time of the year . Why? The fact that there is food, the Christmas  decoration and the Christmas tree(trust me my family takes Christmas seriously) thirdly the Christmas carols ohhhh I love chrismas. 

3.If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
  1.My phone-Its my place when I need to get away from common surrounding and it is light so no bulk. 
  2. My water bottle. Truth be told I have grown so attached to it hehehehe. 
   3. My playlist. It keeps my brain sane. I have everything for every mood from old school to the in things that I am feeling so yes my playlist.

   4. Sweatpants. Just so people know I love fashion and I have my own style but one thing that makes me feel relaxed are my sweatpants (thank God for the inventor)

    5.My sence of style. Hehehe hope that counts. 


4.If you could be on a talk show or a reality show, which one would you choose and why?
Mmmm thats a hard one. I guess the Rich Kids of Beverly hills. Why? They need someone who is real you know. Like you don't force the talk hahaha and plus I need to be like Dorothy's friend all those BERKIN bags. Comeon.





5.What is your favorite movie of all time?
When I say this people always laugh.... But here goes SPEED 1 staring Knooe Reeves and the gorgeous Sandra Bullock. I love the actiony romance thing. Awww. Lol
Don't ask me why... Lol

6.Since you started blogging, do you have a favorite post on your blog, why that one?
Well not really.... I think with each post I am getting better.


7.What is the strangest dream you can remember?
Hahaha strange?? A lot actually I am like the queen ok... I love the whole stars celebrity things going on and lately the show that has got me glued to my seat is EMPIRE and that is thanks to a friend (curses) so I dreamt Hakeem was making a move on me... And the funny thing I am totally crushing on Luscious Lyon hahaha pheewww the brain and the heart are totally not agreeing here.



8.What type of music do you listen to? (Genre, Artist, Song)
Anything just not Regge, Ragga, or Riddimz especially Riddimz. But the top of my list is soul, neo soul, hip hop rock and pop.... Ohhh jazz too. 
I waje uo each day listening to Esperanza Splading Body & Soul. The good life. 

9.What is your best childhood memory?
My dad narrating the snow white story to me.  It was all the time I was with him.  That was like my special request. 
Though how he narrated it wasn't the way it was in the  books, movies or cartoons. Lol

10.If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Ohhh Japan. The culture man. I am so crazy about this country. Dear future husband if your reading this I want our honeymoon to be in this awsome country. 
 

 









I mean these guys have over 200 kit kat flavors. 


 





11.How long do you think you will keep blogging?
With God's grace, untill my last breath.

Wanjiru of Shee Art

Kimberly of Stylebuds

Ezil of Style with Ezil

Grace of Moda EXPLOTITUDOR

Karen of Karey's Diary

Emily of Aarom Galerie

Linet of Pretty in my skin

Chepkurui of The Fashion Nomad

Daisy of Styling Daisies

Hezel of Kayya Fashions

Hillary of Sheesh the True Fix
Question are
1.Why did you start blogging? 
2.where do you draw your inspiration? 
3 . challenges that you face as a fashion blogger? 
4. Top fashion blogs? 
5.What can't you leave the house without? 
6.Which  country would you like to visit and why? 
7 . favourite Holiday? Why? 
8. 5 pet peeves? 
9.Favorite movie of all time? 
10.Guilty pleasure? 
11.For how long will you br blogging for? 


Share:

5 comments

  1. Japan??japan??why why why! Lol
    And the Snow White narration haha,ur dad should be a script writer lol

    www.thereelrhee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE KIT KATS HUN I want to freaking try them. lol

      Delete
  2. I totally get what you mean about Japan.. For me it's the craftsmanship and artistry.. truly amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did I never think of Japan, the seasons there are just magical. I totally get you...and thank you for the nomination.
    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did I never think of Japan, the seasons there are just magical. I totally get you...and thank you for the nomination.
    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete