MONOCHROME #2











Happy New Month people, I am stocked about this new month who isn't right. Ok I am going to start with an embarrassing moment that happened today morning, what a way to start your morning month. So I was chilling in the school cafeteria alone in the morning(that's usually my thing every morning,recollect and get my thoughts together before the class and also enjoy free WI-FI) so a friend passed by and said hi and I couldn't see her so what looked like total ignorance and bad mocking face I was actually trying to make out her face because without my glasses I am hopeless. What a morning. She had on that bitchy face of why ?? did I do anything wrong.
Outfit deets now. Part two of the MONOCHROME SERIES.
skirt/here
tee/ random in town
coat/ thrifted
I kept everything simple,no accessories her. This look could work for work or a day out. Just add on your favorite pair of killer heels and you good. Remember that to keep the whole monochrome thing going on have black or white killer heels. Note the emphasis on killer heels.lol
Tell me what you think. 
See you next time bunnies. XoXo
 photography by Shaka Guru

Share:

9 comments

  1. Haha you need to see a pastor about those eyes! Love the skirt doll!

    www.thereelrhee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also hopeless without my specs lol I'm practically blind so I can totally relate. That skirt is really cute and you're right about the killer heels, I can already picture the look with black pigalle pumps.

    http://myview-tasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. I know what you mean..... Thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  3. I totally dig this look..with killer heels though. Love the coat, and the prints on the skirt.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, love your style!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM
    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures..don't you look lovely...
    www.emillymoraa.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete