CHANNELING your INER YOU










First apologies for the saturation. 
Second, it has been a while since I did a post huh! Well i have been bussy with school and singing but hey I am back. 
Ever found it hard to be you and you forget who you were when you started your journey. Well i think we all have those days where we forget why we started out in the first place.  Well sit down, get comfy and trace back those feelings.  Get to see why you started in the firdt place. 
Remember that everything you do be yourself.  You are freakinv unique you know. 
Hat|Here
Skirt |Random in town-200
Tee|Trifted - 10Ksh
Shoes |Here
And yes its time I get on tummy training. 
Xo.  See you soon bunnies.



Share:

14 comments

  1. Gosh what tummy are you talking about?!!
    Yea true..don't forget why you started in the first place

    www.thereelrhee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True always keep the reasons why in hou head

      Delete
  2. Totally dig this look. Amen to the Tummy training, whatever u doing, its working.
    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit.I love how you made simple pieces look so not simple.Very creative
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sophie. Its all about putting the right pieces together.

      Delete
  4. Hello love it and your blog is so good
    I followed you and please visite my blog
    http://bornova74.blogspot.com.tr
    have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so on it..... Thank you for following....

      Delete
  5. simple yet sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the post... I left you alittle something something over on my blog...
    … http://www.thestyleballad.com/liebster-award/ ..check it out for more details…

    ReplyDelete