Denim TONES


         
            
 I was from reading something.  I just love my glasses... Lol let me just leave it there. 








Finally I am done with my mid semester exams and what a way to celebrate the fact that the month has ended and I am done with 'mid-sems' exams with a new post. 
So its a Saturday and ever wonder what o wear for that class on on a Saturday (yes I have a class).  Why cant a denim on denim work. I made everything dark.  The shoes, the bag i mean everyhing was darkish.  No light colours popping up anywhere. 
If darky tones dont work well you can go for a lighter tone denims... Add a good pair of mybe red or white shoes (heels or flats) and a good bag that shouts I am here.  
Well my hair was experiencing bad damage i just had to do flat twist on it.  Still stylish and protecting my hair too. 
Hope you liked it and you have ideas too. 
Denim shirt |HereHere
Denim jeans|thrifted(gikomba) FOR 30/=
Handcuffs|diy
Earings|mum
Lippie....splush of rubby woo and lipgloss



Tip for good jeans get them a bit smaller.  Sounds crazy but once you start moving in them they expand. Just dont get a size TOO SMALL. 
See you next time.  Have a fab weekend.  XO

Share:

17 comments

  1. nice.... looking really good and your cornrows are looking good2

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing the price of your denim jeans makes me miss my thrift adventures at Gikomba. You literally get quality products at a throw away price. I love your outfit and those shoes are really awesome!!! :-)

    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true yvone the prices are always mind blowing... I love thrifting no lie

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Almasi,
    Very daring with the tones....i usually go for tones with almost the same gradient of color. Nice blog you have here, please have a look at mine and tell me what you think. :)
    http://thriftyandambitious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its always good to try out different things and trust me i am good at that so different denims tones was a tryout and am glad you liked it. Thank you maryanne

      Delete
  5. Love what you've done with your hair....so very African.

    Denim on denim looks good on you.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've paired your denim on denim affair really nice.

    http://evainme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly inspiring <3
    wish you a great day ahead…
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning.Great pairing dear
    love the handbag
    kissee

    ReplyDelete
  9. great casual look! it suits you very well! great style of jeans!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. your bag is so beautifull
    http://www.francescagori.com/en_US/la-camicia-bianca-secondo-megianfranco-ferre/

    ReplyDelete