A POP of AFRICAN










Happy weekend everybody , I just need to mention this that if it wasn't for Lucia Musau I wouldn't have discovered this amazing site Online food delivery. It is an amazing site ,I haven't gotten the chance to use it yet but I went though it and I HEART it I swear I can't wait to use it. I think it will come in handy over valentines weekend. I love the fact that one line food deliver reduces the stress of you queuing up and the DRESSING up just to go and buy food. I have always hated that and I have a weakness ...once I am in my PJs I can't chuck out of them till the next day....trust me . So Awsome one line food delivery Kenya  and Lucia Musau . Honestly Girl I love what you are doing continue with the awesome outfit posts.☺☺☺( I am exited for real) 
Now to serious business ,have you ever had one of those days where you feel everything you have on looks a tad bit boring and you don't want to add so much of colour to your outfit. Well what a better way to have that colour on your clutch bag or handbag . Instead of the whole maybe one colour I went with lesso insiped clutch and I have to say I love it. ( in reality that's my make up bag and I diy'd it ....tihiihihi)
Hope you enjoyed the outfit and I want to know what you think.
I thought the coat was the whole outfit I just love it . its sad that I had forgotten about it. Its gray colour adds a different colour to the out fit. Gray, white ,black and yellow.
Thank you for stopping bye till next time XO.
Hat /Gikomba 
Skirt/my sisters (practicly mine, she hates it)
White vest/ Mr Price 
Shoes /Here 
Clutch(he he) / DIY 
Coat / ngara 



Share:

23 comments

  1. I need me one such hat. Love the whole look, so chic and girly.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linet .....yes you have to get a good hat...it's one of the best fashion investments .........

      Delete
  2. great look dear.Yoy look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black is an awesome color, it always guarantees a great look. I love your colorful clutch, so cute! You made it?? Girl you're so creative :-)

    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Look i Like the mix of this and that and voila..you're ready to go! Awesome!!
    www.thestyleballad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good dear. Love it!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good dear. Love it!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally in love with your style dear.

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely hat and thanks for sharing.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/whats-all-the-buzz-about

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blazer and the hat!!!killed it!

    http://nownotforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. no how do you do that!!so chic!

    thereelrhee.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look and that hat :-)
    www.emillymoraa.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look and that hat :-)
    www.emillymoraa.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete