THE HEAT








So the weather hear is insanely hot....and everything you wear feels like they are burning you. We asked ( I asked) for the sun and well I got the SUN haha. So its kind of keep away from heavey layering and make the sunscreen your best friend especially if you are having errands to run. 
Pair up a good sundress...(sun dress I always picture flowers and light fabrics), a had and low shoes. Comfort is the key thing under the heat. If you are like me you can't go out without at least of a cover up go for something light too. I think if you are going for the beachy vibe don't the whole way a beachy hat and a beachy bag. At least that's what I did .
The dress has this denim feel to it and as you can tell the shirt is denim too.

Hope I see you soon... 
Xo .☺☺
Hat/gikomba ,shirt/mum's , dress/ gikomba , bag / old 




Share:

9 comments

  1. I so dig that hat :-)

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fresh outfit, and nice pictures!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looking good. Love the 3rd pic.
    You said it right...comfort is everything, especially with this weather.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such great pics! great post!

    http://fashionforlunch.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine sassy look you have, dear! Love the dress!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! Do check out our blog on http://twofashiondorks.blogspot.com/
    :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete