LAZY DAY







Here I am laying on my bed nursing a bad stiff neck and thinking that this neck will keep me away from posting on my style  so let me come up with a new page and here it is ....welcome!!!


Maybe you don't know but I am a hudge fan of black tea ( mum got me addicted ) I should switch to green tea that is much more healthier and can I say I love my mum's big mugs (and a secret I like to take tea in them with lipstick on) . I think they can make a good appearance on tumblur.



I am reading the rose garden and its a good book .  It is on PDF reason is I couldn't find a copy in any of the shops I looked in ( they were only two shops). I have to admit I am a bit slow when it comes to looking for something when there is an easier way out. ( sad tales)


I have found two blogs that keep me glued to my computer zang and frunettte . They are like my current must see blogs.


I can't stop thinking about feeding my current obsession which is knitted wear. I am constantly thinking of a way to wear them before July. The harsh thought of them sitting in my closet till July is painful.


I am addicted to pintrest,Instagram and tumblur. Want to know where I go when I want crazy everything inspiration -Tumblur- . I can spend hours just glued to my screen.

I can't wait for this months couture magazine . I am like a kid waiting for Christmas. Ahhhh and yes I need to shop too. Time for a serious wardrobe upgrade (pu ...pum pum pump it up)


Anyway see you next time . Thank you for visiting
Xo. 

Share:

9 comments

  1. The cover of the book seems interesting? What genre is it?

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a romantic novel....Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Round glasses :-)
    Reading on a lazy day always feels like a productive day to me :-P

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your neck fills better..have a splendid new year dear x

    Sophsinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl!! you and me both on the knitted wear, the sun needs to take several seats lol! Feel better soon dear.
    www.thestyleballad.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like reading romance and stuffs
    anyways hop ur neck is fine now?
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete