LITTLE FLOWERS







So I am here with my hair mask on, trying so hard to come up with a title for this post and also thinking about  the fact that I need a good camera like ASAP . my sad tales *sighing* 
So every woman needs a bit of a flowery piece in her closet and I have a tone....OK OK not a tone but a few lot pieces( I have to confess that I am a bit of a girly girl with some boyish in me )
I paired this little colourfull number with my my convers to make it look a bit chilled out. The coat added a bit of a put together look. I kept it simple with everything.
Honestly I need to do my hair and I have no idea what to do with it. Anyway see you soon.
Xo 
Dress/ DIY ( altered an old dress)
Shoes/here 
Coat / Gikomba ( thrifted ).


Share:

12 comments

  1. Love your sense of style!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing
    xx

    http://thereelrhee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that you paired with sneaks :-)
    Looking good

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had to ....lol I love comfort with style ...☺

      Delete
  4. Love how you matched the dress with sneakers!! It looks amazing, confortable and chic!!
    Kisses from Mexico ♥

    Live. Laugh. Love & Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3
    wish you a great weekend ahead…
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love to see this fresh and cute outfit. Here in Italy is pretty cold right now.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looking good. Sneakers and a dress look different in a cute way.
    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the contrast with the sneakers :-)
    www.emillymoraa.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete