HER VIEW ...



So I have that once in a while I will be posting on awesome fashion bloggers here in Kenya and the first one is Natasha Ahere of MY VIEW.

Name : Natasha Ahere
Blog    : myview-tasha.blogspot.com

1. Tell us more about yourself.
I never know how to answer such questions…where do I start? Well I’m in my early 20’s, I love fashion…obviously and music. I’m a journalism major but film is what I am actually interested in, I just love the idea of telling stories through pictures in motion and hope to make a contribution in changing the film industry in Kenya. I am the biggest foodie…as cliché as it may sound, I love chicken! It’s the only thing I could eat anytime of the day. And something most people don’t know about me is that I am extremely shy, especially around new people but once I get to know someone and I’m comfortable around them, I can be quite loud hehe.





 2. Apart from blogging what else do you do?
Apart from blogging I’m a university student doing my undergrad and an entrepreneur. Some of my business ventures include selling thrifted clothes as well as custom made ones online, here’s a link https://www.facebook.com/Urbanthrifter.

 3. How do you juggle this world....of blogging andHERE t you do?
The key is planning. I try to make time for everything I do otherwise I end up getting side tracked and not getting things done. So I schedule time for school work, blogging and business.

         


















 4. How would you describe your style?
I’d say my style is eclectic as I don’t have a particular look; I dress according to my mood. One day it’s boho, another it’s punk and I have my girly moments. The only constant thing about my style is comfort, that’s one thing I always take into consideration when putting an outfit together.



 5. Have you always been fashionable? If not when did you get in to it?
Hehe I don’t know about fashionable but I always liked putting outfits together. Although I’d say I took a keen interest in fashion when I was about 12.


  6. What's your take on Kenyan bloggers and what do you think should change or improve?
I’ve been reading Kenyan blogs for about 3 years now and I think generally they have improved in terms of content and photography. But I think Kenyan bloggers need to work on updating their blogs frequently …I’m guilty of this, but plan to work on that this year.  Another thing I think would be good is more collaboration between Kenyan bloggers. There are some bloggers who are trying to change that but I think it’s something we can still improve on.


 7. What are the benefits of blogging? 
For me, getting to inspire and connect with people from all over is a great benefit. Also like I mentioned before, I am extremely shy so this blogging journey has made me come out of my shell a bit as there are people who recognize me from my blog and approach me so I need to be able to talk to them.

 8. Favorite fashion piece in your closet?
Gosh do I have to pick just one? Lol I’ll have to go with a black blazer. Always a quick fix and can turn a drab outfit into a fab one especially on those days I’m pressed for time. Best thing about it is it goes well with any look whether it’s a casual outfit or a business look.

9. Where do you draw your inspiration from?
I draw my inspiration from anything and everything. From celebrities and blogs to people I see on the street, even the weather inspires me.

10. 3 pet peeves
That’s a tough one, but one of my biggest pet peeves is poor customer service, it really gets to me. Another would be people being inconsiderate of others and lastly people who don’t respect or even know the meaning of personal space…especially in public transportation like hello you don’t have to come too close.

Website - http://www.myview-tasha.blogspot.com/
Instagram - http://instagram.com/myview_tasha
Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-View-Tasha/539909899373858




You can visit her blog HERE

Share:

9 comments

  1. Wow! Thanks for allowing us to know more about you. :) 12 years old and you love fashion already, wow! I'm a late bloomer, i think so? Haha. Great post :)

    Looking forward to see more of your posts!

    I'm now following you on bloglovin. Hope you'll do the same :)
    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an interesting post.Its nice getting to read more about you dear
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics,
    Enjoy the weekend dear!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM
    New GIVEAWAY with 3 gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post...so much insight on her personality and style.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post and awesome first feature, i lover Natasha's sense of style very interesting and inspiring.
    www.thestyleballad.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Fav outfit among all: - on #4

    For the 1st picture.
    This being Bold colors, you did rock it and made it your own.
    Love the shoes too.

    http://bcece-evenangle.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool outfit :)

    http://pedisource.com 

    ReplyDelete