FLORAL SEE THROUGH











Happy New Year bunnies.  I had a good first day with the family. Didn't go out... Reason you may ask?  Well it has always been a thing to spend Christmas and NYE with family and honestly I love how it has always been. So lessons I  learnt from 2014 is that when you have a broken nail fix it before you do anything lets say like scratching yourself because the results will be painfully bad. 
So down to outfit deets. I had a lunch date with a friend and i decided to go with floral everything.  The weather has been good. A bit too hot but not complaining am I?? Maybe a bit.  So the sheer floral top was my go to top today.  I needed something a different. I have only worn this twice. The flowers distracts the eye. I also went with a printed skirt that from a far looks like a flower but close up its more like someone was spattering paint over a black material. 
The shoes.... Well i love ngoma shoes no doubt about that.  They are the most comfortable things and that anklet was a DIY and telling you the truth it never comes out from there. 


Top/ mum handed it down to me... (lol) 
Skirt/ Ngara for 200/-
Shoes /Here
Anklet / DIY. 
Anyway hope to see you soon 
Xo. 


Share:

12 comments

  1. Wishing you a Happy New Year! I like the colors of your shoes =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sense of style!
    Xox,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice dress sweety!
    Kisses from Italy.
    This is my last post, if you want check it out:
    http://honeyandcotton.org/my-great-purposes-for-the-new-year/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im a sucker for that hair.the see-through top is gorgeous.
    Intouch http://tracekimani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt,super gorgeous. speaking of broken nails, it seems to be going round like the "flu"...Enjoyed reading through your blog happy 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want your hair!!!
    happy new blogging year

    snyambura.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. When the broken nails tears through a new pair of stockings just as you dress up...then you have to change the whole outfit....yea, deal with it as soon as its broken.

    The floral combination is on point. Happy new year.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/2015/01/sunshine-radiance.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hair and floral theme going on :-)
    www.emillymoraa.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete