CASUAL LBD


 Sorry for not posting lately , I have been busy with settling (mindwise ) at school. Trying to get my schedule that I feel cornered by it but I managed to squeeze what I wore yesterday. OK apparently in Kenya the weather has been CRAZY HOT and it has just opened my eyes to the fact that I don't own a lot of 'summer outfits ' .
Here I decided to go with  an LBD with my comfy shoes and my cardigan for that chilli weather in the morning. I was so sure thatt I will have to chuck it out at some point. One thing that I love about this dress is the neck line . it has this relaxed classy look to it. Pair it up with good heels and minimal accessories and this can be one killer evening dress. 
The cardigan has some sparkly sequence to it that makes it fun for a relaxed day and the shoes (well I bet you are used to them by now) they are Comfy (can I stress that any further).
Anyway see you soon.. I will try to be posting twice a week just give me time ..(like a week ) and I will be OK. Haha 

Xo.☺



 Dress/giffted
Shoes/here 
Cardigan /thrifted (20 ksh)






Share:

1 comments

  1. Wow! This looks great… I’m loving the sneakers
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete