BLACK & YELLOW

Sunday morning ,not going to church and well I thought this would be a good time to put up a post. If you are following me on instagram then you know that this was last Thursday. Reason as to why it wasn't up maybe by Friday? Well internet was acting up. That's pretty much my excuse.
If you are in Kenya then you know how the weather just changed drasticly. It was HOT then the next thing you know its raining. I am not going to lie I was extremely happy it rained. We needed the cool of and dust reduction .  when the weather changed I opted for knited bright color and black pants  keeping it simple you know. I had school so low shoes were my go to shoes .☺☺ well those have always been my go yo shoes . 
                                     Tell me what you think .
                                    Sweater /random in town
                                                  Pants /old
Have a good week ahead ..☺☺☺ xo


Share:

10 comments

  1. Love the color of your sweater, so pretty! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristina and I so will check it out .

      Delete
  2. nice and i dont know if i have ever mentioned this but i love your hair :)

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwiiii I don't know if you told me but hey thank you ....I try to make it look good
      http://becauseitsvida.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Great looks and you look very beautiful..Love this dress ♥♥♥ she looks good! fit girl.Great look, this dress is very nice And photo is very nice......Love ............. Best and Worst Dresses Photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you heller .....😘
      http://becauseitsvida.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. girl aint i glad i am not in nairobi! I have not seen a single drop of rain here!xx you look amazing as always!

    thereelrhee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you Rhee....though the weather is back to 'normal'

      Delete