'A KINDA DAY'








Ever had one of those days where everything just seem to be not going the way you want them to go. That was me yesterday and as I took this pictures I was 100% sure I won't post them. Reason you may ask ....they didn't come out the way I wanted them to BUT  after posting my outfit deets on my look book and I got good response I decided to post it here. 
So yesterday I went with boyfriend pants and a vest to have that I am ready for anything that the first day at school will throw at me and went with a coat to have a put together look . ( I tend to go for a coat to have a put together look).
What do you think .
Shoes/ here 
Pants/ gikomba 
Top/ gifted 
Coat / ngara .
Thank you for stopping by☺ see you soon. 

Share:

6 comments

  1. beautiful…Such an inspiration!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. You look good.
    http://www.letsexpresso.com/fashion/different-ways-of-scarf-tying/

    ReplyDelete
  3. boyfriend jeans are trendy and looks great on you ^_^

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants...I've been looking for them for the longest time.
    Outfits are one of the few things that keep us smiling even when everything else doesn't 'go our way'.
    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post dear.
    following you via bloglovin, kindly follow back
    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing…
    Happy weekend <3
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete