SWEATER AND THE LITTLE BLACK DRESS






 It's finally Three days to Christmas... thats if you are not counting today and Thursday hahahahahaha. I am so happy about it, you should see me now. 
Anyway down to serious business,  what I wore.  So I have noticed that most of my post I don't  have heels on and all I can Say is that I will try to wear them hahahahahha . So the weather has been so hot lately. The past two weeks have been HOT and I am not going to be ashamed saying that I miss the cold weather just a Tad bit. I know I know you are wondering ashamed??  ...well when it was cold I wanted hot now that it's hot I want cold That's Why.  I can never be certified when it comes to weather. So I wore this last Friday going out with my girls. Hope the pictures wont be too much.

I did a black dress my go to sweater.... it's so airy hahahaha. 
I love these shoes. Sooooo much. 


 A short story about this dress is that it is a one hand dress. I got it for 30 kshs and need I say it's a win.
 New obsession ALERT my hair...don't you just love it. If anyone would like me to do a totorial on my hair care routine Say so on the Comment box. 
I LOVE MY HAIR. 


OK it's time I get new pair of glasses.... I only have one pair.
Actually...I will buy a pair this week maybe two or three.. 

Dress - Gikomba 
Sweater here.
Bag - gift from mum.
Shoes - here
Watch - gift from mum and it's one of my favorite gifts from her. It's amazing I love it so much.
Thank you for stopping by.
Xo.

Share:

16 comments

  1. Would love to see the dress by its own...great styling.

    Give away on my blog.
    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/2014/12/x-mas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you linet i will try to style it though i hate the upper part. I will sure check out your blog right away

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dear! adore the shoes and bag…
    I have a new look on my blog; come visit!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit, I really like the combination :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/12/sweater-weather.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful.
    love that sweater especially with the weather nowdays its perfect
    Merry xmas dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more the weather is crappy.... hahahahahahaha Thank you Glamour Zone for stopping by.... Happy holidays
      Xo

      Delete
  6. How pretty! I love your look!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    I love your blog,how stylish!!!!!
    I let you my instagram, @carmenpaastor
    Kisses from http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am getting down to that right now.....Thank you.

      Delete
  7. currently loving ur blog! keep it up
    http://lifturbum.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete