THRIFT ITEM 2 & 3


As you can guess by the heading it's all about the items I got.How's your week so far mine is crazy. Having exams and boy oh boy do I hate exams. Anyaway I got sometime to squeeze in a post. 
OK I have finally admitted that I am working my way to being the queen of thrifting. I bagged some really cool stuff last week and I thought why don't I do two kinda the same look on one post thing. So here goes. 
The first look is a look that you can wear out on a date at night. Make it comfy but still stylish. If you are in Kenya you know how the weather is crazy.

-Did I mention that I  got the sweater for 30 ksh thats like 3 cents ( dollars).-
So make tge night warm but still chick.





So the second look is more of a something that you can go chill out with during the day with your family or friends for friez or something light  .
This sweather I got it for 20 ksh - .
2 cents (dollars) and I love it. 
By the way tge trick here is to keep it simple and wear nothing underneath the sweater apart from your under wear.





Sweater 1- gikomba
Sweater 2- gikomba
Pants - mr price.
Shoes- nakumatt.
Boots -random town.
Pink belt - toy market.


Thank you for stopping by....
XoXo.

Share:

14 comments

  1. The turtle neck sweater is gorgeous, and you wear it so beautifully.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection <3
    wish you a great weekend ahead…
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Borka have a good weekend too.
      Xo.

      Delete
  3. 30bob???
    where am i when people are getting this awesome deals smh
    both are pretty :)

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahaha tHank you Wanjiru.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is amazing! Hope you could visit mine too :)

    Lovelots ♥
    http://jeninapearl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenina consider your self having a new visitor...☺☺

      Delete
  6. Are you serious? You look like you spent about 500 or something more. You need to take me on your thrifting escapades too. Love the first look for a casual date

    http://kareysdiary.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am darn serious karen.... we can go together the next time I will be thrifting.... lol.

      Delete
  7. waaaat!! that less??? you look like a milli bucks babe!xx

    http://thereelrhee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ikr..... lol Thank you doll....☺☺

    ReplyDelete