TAKE ME BACK.



Trust me it's true what  The Reel Rhee said, coming up with a title for a  post is hard. You don't want something so straight forward and neither do you want something so hard and boring and I am going to Say that this was a bit hard for me. Lol.
Anyway to serious matters, today's post I decided on taking it back. That's what I think when I see a mommy jeans. They are so comfy and if you style them great you will have everyone talking.

It is a good laid back look.  A recommended look for those days where you feel like not spending too much time dressing up. You can wear this when heading out for lunch with your friends or just hanging out.


The I decided to make the pants and the top kinda match.  The blue in both pieces are kinda close to each other..the top is greenish- blue and the pants are....well blue.lol 

 OK the weather today was great. What do you think.




I love how everything turned out. 
Hat here
Shoes- here
Pants - Toy market.
Crop top - Ngara. 
Neck piece- Dubois 
Shades - here
So life is all about recycling. Lol
Thank you for stopping by. 
Xo.


Share:

10 comments

  1. Love it!… nice look
    Wish you a blessed Holiday season!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you borka
    Blessed holiday too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! You rock this outfit! So comfy and cool!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally nailed it! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    http://jeninapearl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving, digging the hat sana :)

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work with the 'mommy jeans'.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for stopping by!
    happy holidays doll!
    xox
    borka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your jeans are giving me a 90s vibe. Love it! ❤

    ReplyDelete