DON'T END HERE.




2014 is finally done.... Happy??  Yes.... Eagerly waiting for 2015..?heck yes... Have any plans for 2015...?ahhhhm yes a bucket full of ideas. I cant wait to share them with you.  So why the title you may ask?  Well i just thought of putting down the trends that were the it thing this year and would like to see them still killing it in 2015.
Let's start. 
1. The knitted trend. 
 Since I saw this on the runway in I was happy.  I have always had a thing for knitted wear. It is comfy. It is pretty. It is one of the answers one needs when its kinda a cold day.  

 
The
Photos curtsey of tumblar. 
2.Big Round hats. 
Now this I love.  I want to see this next year. 
See Here one of my favorite bloggers knows how to wear it.  Sad I dont have one but it is a must have next year. 
 

3. Monochrome. 

 


Well those are my three top trends that i would like to see them next year too.  Anyway see you soon.  
Xo. 

Share:

3 comments

  1. Perfection <3
    wish you a great weekend ahead…
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness....
    Happy 2015

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete